Learn spanish basics and more while reading and listening to this beautiful words.
Words become your best friends in order to build a good lexicon when learning a new language. The spanish language is full of beautiful words and today I want to provide you with this ones along with quotes where you will be able to listen to them and keep moving forward becoming an exellent spanish speaking person.
- Vivencia: it means experience as a life lesson.
- Cariño: it means affection, care; it also means cuddle, caress. You can also call a person “cariño” as darling, dear, honey, love.
- Cielo: it means sky, heaven.
- Virtud: it means virtue.
- Resplandor: it refers to the light that comes from the sun or the moon.
- Patria: it means homeland, fatherland, mother country.
Yes, there will be more posts like this one in which you will learn spanish basics and more.
Source: Profesor Eduardo Mendoza.